Download AMAN Application from Apple store and Google play                                Follow us on : Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Instagram

STATUTES GENERAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARY GENERAL CONTACTS Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram
Daily News
MedNEWS HOME
CNA - وزير النقل: الرئيس اناستاسياديس يسعى إلى إرساء أسس متينة لإعادة توحيد البلاد
وكالة الأنباء القبرصية - قبرص / نيقوسيا - مهى ميخائيل
قال وزير النقل يانيس كاروسوس إن رئيس الجمهورية نيكوس أناستاسياديس يسعى إلى التئام الجروح التي سببها الغزو التركي من خلال...
NNA - درب عكار تعد بدراسات وأبحاث تصنف المنطقة الاغنى على صعيد التنوع البيولوجي
تحقيق - ميشال حلاق
وطنية - تعتبر عكار من أغنى المناطق بالتنوع البيولوجي للحشرات ليس فقط في لبنان بل في الشرق الأوسط، وفق المشرف على فريق "درب عكار"...
NNA - 175 cas avérés de Covid-19 pendant les dernières 24 heures
ANI-Selon le ministère de la Santé,le nombre de cas avérés de Covid-19 au cours des dernières 24heures s’est élevé à175....
NNA - وزارة الصحة: 155 إصابة كورونا جديدة رفعت عدد الحالات المثبتة الى 4885
وطنية - اعلنت وزارة الصحة العامة تسجيل 155 إصابة كورونا جديدة رفعت عدد الحالات المثبتة الى 4885.
وجاء في التقرير: (مراجعة الصورة البياتية)
NNA - La ministre de l'Information, Manal Abdel Samad : les dépôts des Libanais sont une ligne rouge et le Liban ne coupera pas ses liens avec l'Occident
ANI - La ministre de l'Information, Manal Abdel Samad, a annoncé dimanche, lors d'un entretien accordé à ...
NNA - تقرير مستشفى الحريري: 18 حالة حرجة
وطنية - أصدر مستشفى رفيق الحريري الجامعي، تقريره اليومي، عن آخر المستجدات حول فيروس "كورونا"، الذي يبين بالأرقام، الحالات الموجودة في مناطق العزل والحجر داخل المستشفى، إضافة إلى عدد الإصابات...
NNA - The Ministry of Public Health announces results of returnees' PCR tests, 14 coronavirus cases detected
NNA-The Ministry of Public Health on Monday announced the results of PCR tests that were conducted on July30 and July31...
15 إصابة جديدة بفيروس كورونا اليوم - CNA
وكالة الأنباء القبرصية - قبرص / نيقوسيا - مهى ميخائيل
أعلنت السلطات القبرصية اليوم الأحد عن 15 حالة اصابة جديدة بفيروس كورونا، حيث تم اكتشاف 10 منها في مدينة ليماسول الساحلية...
Lusa - Business News - Cabo Verde: Two babies born on vessels of CV Interilhas in four days




Praia,July 8,2020(Lusa)-Two babies were born on the ships of CV Interilhas within four days in June,whose families won a pass to travel free of charge, said the concessionaire of maritime transport in Cabo Verde, led by Portuguese company Transinsular.
In a statement sent to Lusa on Wednesday, the company said that the two births on board the ships are something that, in times of a Covid-19 pandemic, raises the standards of safety and responsibility for the passengers transported.
The two young Cape Verdean mothers travelled on the ships "Kriola" and "Praia D'Aguada", on the connection between the islands of Brava and Fogo, and saw their babies born on board, on 17 and 20 June, having been assisted by the accompanying nurses and crews, who provided all the hygiene and safety care, including the preventive measures applicable to Covid-19, the company said.
"Committed to the Interilhas mission - to bring people together - each mother was given a free pass valid for two years so that their families can travel on any ship and any route in Cabo Verde. A basket of baby products was also given," reads the statement.
Since August 2019, the concession of maritime cargo and passenger transport in Cabo Verde has been assured - for a period of 20 years, after an international public tender - by CV Interilhas, 51% owned by Transinsular (from the Portuguese group ETE), with the remaining 49% belonging to Cape Verdean shipowners, who also supply the used ships.
To halt the transmission of the Covid-19 pandemic, in a state of emergency, maritime passenger connections between the Cabo Verde islands were suspended on 29 March and only began to be gradually resumed on 11 May.
However, the company pointed out that the ships in service never stopped operating, supporting the transport of duly authorised passengers with special care, besides carrying cargo.
The company stated that it transported more than 9,200 tonnes of cargo and 750 passengers during the state of emergency, duly tested and with special permits from the Ministry of Internal Affairs, including 58 people in a medical evacuation at the request of civil protection.
In almost a year of operation, although limited by the suspension of connections between the nine inhabited islands imposed by the state of emergency, CV Interilhas stated that so far it has carried more than 380,000 passengers.


PVJ/IMYN // AYLS
Lusa


Agency : LUSA

Date : 2020-07-09 10:36:00







 

Copyright © Alliance of Mediterranean News Agencies 2017